Review is integral to every successful reading program – as we all know, practice makes perfect. Our NEW Hebrew reading homework system for grades 2-7 makes homework fun and doable!
- Students receive a review sheet based on their Aleph Champ reading level. The sheet gets kept at home along with a 2 minute sand timer.
- Call the Hebrew reading hotline using the number printed at the top of the sheet (516.586.7247) and when prompted enter your child’s personalized 3 digit ID. (Your child’s 3 digit ID can be found at the top of the homework sheet as well)
- When ready to start recording press 1 and read until the timer is up (120 seconds)
- An email of the recording will immediately be sent to you as well as to your child’s Aleph Champ teacher for review.
- A raffle will be held each week at Hebrew school for students who completed their homework during the week. Students who call in once will receive 1 ticket in the raffle and those who call in twice earn 3 tickets! (only recordings that are left by Thursday night will be included in the raffle).
- Students MUST complete their homework a minimum of 8 times before he/she can get tested and advance to the next level.